Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chestnutwold Craft Fair-Dec 6-7th, 2013

Hi, Folks,

I will be selling hand-crocheted items and fine art note cards at the Chestnutwold Crafts Fair. Friday, Dec 7-9pm and Sat Dec 7th, from 9am to 1:30pm. 630 Loraine St, in Ardmore. If you're out holiday shopping, stop on in!

 The note cards will feature images of various pieces of artwork which I have created over the years. I might decide to also have on display some of my smaller pieces of art. (I haven't decided on that yet.)

Some of the crocheted items are: baby booties, baby hats (some that match and can be bought as a set). There are many different colors and styles and sizes from which to choose. I also have a smaller selection of larger (adult-size) hats, and some in toddler sizes. 

 


 Other items which I have been crocheting are pairs of fingerless gloves in several different colors. I see them everywhere these days! So many folks are so glued to their phones, tablets and Kindles that gloves that allow freedom of movement for your fingers are a handy thing to own.
And hair scrunchies galore! I have over fifty different ones at last count. For a mere five bucks, you can throw one in your hair (Or grab a few different colors for an affordable gift to a long-haired loved one.)

  There will be many other vendors there, and they will have a raffle table, too.

If you plan to go, here are the details:

What: Crafts Fair
Where: Chestnutwold Elementary School
When: Friday evening, December 6th from 7 until 9pm, and Saturday, December 7th, from 9am till 1:30pm




Chestnutwold Elementary School is at 630 Loraine Street in Ardmore. w Loraine runs perpendicular to Haverford Road. The school is a few blocks north of Haverford Road and Loraine, near Ardmore Junction.

(I placed a link to a map on the above address. I hope it works.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)